Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 AW X3 M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingX View Post
Finally lbjgh ..I'm sure you're happy it arrived. Looking good

Your neighbor's SAV would definitely have worse mpg than your X3
Everything was great with the delivery except a few small bubbles under the 3m bra... it looks like there may be some dirt between the painted surface and 3m. If you've ever applied a screen protector on an electronic tablet you'll know what I mean. I'll have to schedule an appointment to have new 3m installed.

hmm donno about fuel economy... his SAV is a diesel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerface View Post
congrats!

how does the 35i behave with the start stop?
There is a very slight delay from when the gas pedal is pressed but not enough to be warrant disabling the feature. It is especially useful in conjuction with the auto hold at long signalized intersections.

I've found that the ecopro is the least envasive when used with the cruise control. ecopro is useless in heavy traffic.

There was a little crud on the plastic trim piece between the hvac and nav screen so I used some turtle wax (ice) to buff it out. I got a bit of wax on the nav screen and proceeded to make a hell of a mess on the screen. I had a microfibre towel to clean up the wax but I guess there was wax residue on the towel that got smeared all over the damn screen. Bloody hell, the car was only a few hours old and I thought I screwed up the screen! ahhhh. Anyway my wife had a great idea and had a small chamois for her eyeglasses which cleaned up the wax residue without any damage... sheesh.

The car has been great fun... the delivery guy at the dealership said not to worry about babying the car for a break-in period. So I'm taking his advise. Not beating the car but I ain't "Driving Miss Daisey" either.
Appreciate 0