05-05-2011, 07:46 AM   #22
sfax
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 2011 F25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssn007 View Post
Thanks so much, I have a nice camera and a few lens to go with it, would not consider myself a photographer though. I have a nice BMW but can't call myself a driver, but I work at it.

I have viewed you pictures of your Black X3s many times, love them. Your use of selective focus and shallow DOF is spot on and exposure perfect.

I need to spend more time with exposure settings, I over exposed the wide angle ones to bring out the wood, what I want to do is make a fw HDR pictures of the interior, but that will be some future weekend project.

The cup holders were there when I picked it up, maybe the dealer just gave them too me? I'll ask..
Both of you have inspired me to try to take better photos . I have the cheapest Sony DSLR but don't really know what I'm doing apart from fiddling with the aperture settings to bring the subject into sharp focus and make the background blurry

F25 xDrive20d SE __ professional multimedia package | dynamic package | climate package | 309s | xline | xenons | electric seats | folding mirrors | business speakers
Appreciate 0