11-18-2011, 08:42 AM   #11
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
Dude, you're crazy.

Go seek professional help, or tell you parents to hook you up with a shrink. No normal person acts the way you did, even if the item was wrong.
Yeah, normally phrases like these are used as hyperboles, but dude, Poostang, you really do need to get some help. If you're not a child (which would make your behavior somewhat more excusable), then you really need to look in the mirror and ask yourself why you're throwing such a tantrum. Quit with the threats already; he's returning the money to you once he gets his shit back. I think I can speak for just about everyone here when I say you're the one we would be happy to see banned, not Persian (even though I really don't see eye-to-eye with him very often). We don't need, and DON'T WANT, people like you around.

You need an attitude adjustment if you're going to make it in life. You're lucky Persian is eternally level-headed and mature. I know plenty of people who would have put a stop to your shenanigans in person. You better hope you shape up that shitty attitude of yours before you run into one of those guys.

All this over $45 wheel locks????? Get some perspective, brah.
Appreciate 0