View Single Post
      01-18-2012, 01:32 PM   #8
IZAGLO
Mbira
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sedonna Red 09 135i SOLD

BMW PURISTS WILL NEVER consider a X5M,X6M, X3M, X1M a true M. Although they are not coupes or sedans they still handle like they are on rails. Talk to anyone that has driven a X5M around a track. Indeed it's no 1M or M3 but regardless a 550hp twin turbo 8cyl still is fun for what it is and handles GREAT. I am 100% down with owning a X1M or X3M as i like smaller vehicles and ones especially that i can put my 3 dogz, my 2 kids, all my percussion instruments in when i have gigs or rehersals.. back up to my studio,it's as easy as openning the rear hatch loading in and that's saul..easy!!!!!! and ALL the versatility a vehicle like this has.GETTING TO THE BACKSEAT OF MY 135I COUPE IS HORRIBLE for DD.XM's will even go through the snow without an issue with the right tires on it.. my DD will be a XM of sort in the near future or when i can afford it...Hopefully BMW will have the balls to release the X3M or the X1M with a manual and 400 +hp and 370 TQ in the X3M...looking forward to these cars anxiously BRING IT ON BMW.

Last edited by IZAGLO; 01-18-2012 at 01:38 PM..
Appreciate 0