10-30-2011, 04:47 AM   #982
Stevenuk
Enlisted Member
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfax View Post
StevenUK - congrats on your new X3, looks really nice - I still haven't seen a DSB in the flesh. I may be getting those alloys for winter tyres and I like them every time I see them.

Re. DVD volume, I don't think it can be adjusted and it's DANGEROUS! The difference is ridiculous. BimmerUK76 had a thread on this.

Re. USB, just to confirm what other people have said, it should work with any size so worth trying a different stick. A USB stick is preferable to the Music Collection which has a lot of flaws. I bought this one which is cheap as chips and had been working well for a few months. I would personally stick to solid state unless you need the extra capacity

https://www.amazon.co.uk/7dayshop-Me...9963776&sr=8-1

Hi i now found a different USB stick and that works fine !? so im glad it is not broke on my car! It must be the ones im using dont like BMW they are Play.com Sticks. I tried a Busbi USB Stick and it worked right away only problem its only 500 MB!. I order that one you linked on you post as that looks great value and you know that USB stick works in your car.

The only difference between the 2 keys is the play.com Stick is FAT32 and the Busbi Stick is just FAT . So no idea if thats why?
Appreciate 0