View Single Post
      06-06-2012, 08:45 AM   #1839
Yeltzer
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F25 xDrive 20d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsey View Post
I don’t disagree that a dedicated thread might have been more considerate in some contexts after the event - who knew there would be so much chit chat, but nonetheless I still think most of it is on topic and relevant.

I had not seen "insistent" used in that context before, you learn something new every day.

It’s funny how the little things can bring a smile to your face and help pass the time.

You may well be right there ...

I like to think I have some good qualities as well.

I am sorry you have not enjoyed my contribution, if it’s any consolation the waiting will hopefully soon be over and instead I suspect you can look forward to numerous insistent posts relating less to the waiting for my car and more to do with its actual presence.
Meh. Take no notice. There's many many others who have enjoyed the updates and stats provided by Horsey whilst waiting.

It seems that X3driverUK is lucky enough to already have his/her X3 whilst others, including myself, are still having to wait. This forum is about all things X3 and I think we are lucky to have someone who contributes so much to it . Looking at X3driverUK's posts on here, this is an accusation that most certainly cannot be levied at him/her.

Now, back to the thread - any sign of that car transporter yet?!