06-06-2012, 07:52 AM   #1836
Horsey
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F25 35d MSport & 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by tank531 View Post
Did you print a check list for all those options? You will need a day parked on your drive to familiarize and test all those buttons.
With BMW's convoluted economy systems, the battery will probably go flat before I get to test any toys.

I still don't know when the X3 decides when to charge the battery and when it thinks it should wait because it wants to save fuel.

I would have assumed that when the battery was low it would charge no matter what, but I get the feeling that this is not the case?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tank531 View Post
Don't forget to look out the window when moving forward, all that tech wont stop you crashing.
Did you read my blog post about the Evoque's unique "Crash Assist" feature? ... I think they call it park assist.
F25 X3 xDrive 35d M Sport Alpine White, Black Nevada Leather, Speed limit info, TV, Prof. Nav & Speakers, HUD, M Sport steering wheel, Sport gearbox, BMW Apps, Internet, VDC, Comfort with Powered boot, Hi-speed synch, VSS, Top View, Electric tow-bar, Heated steering, Storage, DAB, Heated electric seats, Moonroof, Adaptive High beam assist Xenons, Servotronic, Performance control, etc.
Appreciate 0