Pygocentrus Piraya
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW X3MC

Garage List
2021 BMW X3MC  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhn2000 View Post
I have no idea what the brain team at BMW is doing right now but they need a solid answer to the Macan, specifically to the turbo version. My Porsche dealer tells me about 50% of the Macan Turbo clients are previous performance car enthusiasts (like me) that see this as the perfect all in one package. They are selling these rides for an average going rate of $100k Canadian - almost as much as an M5 not to mention that their are sold out for the 1st 6 months of production.

Lets go ///M, BMW... whoever is reading or listening!
They should listen. The Macan was a response to a growing market and they nailed it. F25 X3 was king for a few years but all that is about to change. I believe the Macan was a response to the X3 35i. You needed to spend for a Cayenne S /GTS to keep up with the 35i, and they are not even in the same class.

I'm going for a loaded 2015 X3 M-sport. Don't want anything bigger and will always want more power and performance. No option for me to wait a year (it is a frenzy at the dealers) for a Macan or a X4 this summer. After this lease run, if BMW doesn't offer a true performance upgrade from the 35i via 40i (which probably won't be enough), M40i or a true M version...I'm going for a Macan Turbo in 2018.

2021 BMW X3MC
Donington Grey Metallic / Sakhir Orange & Black Extended Merino Leather / Aluminum Carbon Structure
Appreciate 0