View Single Post
      03-31-2011, 06:48 PM   #2
malfunction99
Rep
Drives: F25 X3 30d M-Sport

[QUOTE= Whilst I have a brochure for the car I do not have a listing of all options and their prices - does anyone know if this exists?

It also sounds like we do not have the "packages" that other countries have so we need to purchase individual options only. Can any confirm if this is correct?
[/QUOTE]

Hi Jordan,

Unfortunately there aren't any option packs for the new X3 in Oz, unlike the X5 where one can order the "Innovations Pack" etc. We need to order each option seaparately.

I ordered a 30d M-Sport on Monday 21st March for July delivery, but before doing so, considered ordering an optioned-up 30d (non M-Sport)

Whilst it was impossible to get a printed options price-list from the dealer, the following prices are directly from their ordering system as included on my original quotation. Hope this helps you somewhat.

Metallic Paint - 1321
19" Alloys - 1573 (over 30d std 18s)
Performance Control - 280
Top View - 350 (reversing camera std)
BiXenons - 1014
Headlight Washers (req for Xenons) 524
Nav Professional - 2448
Head-Up Display - 1608
Anthracite Headlining - 315

On top of these prices, you need to add 33% LCT and 10% GST to arrive at the "actual" prices - although if you're looking at a 20d, the LCT may not be payable until the total price hits the mid 70k's

Interestingly, the total price for the metallic paint, performance control and anthracite headlining is $2693.

Both the perf.ctrl and h/l are included in the M-Sport pack ($3k on 30d) and so by going for the white paint rather than metallic, I ended-up with the M-Sport bodykit, sports seats etc etc for only a few hundred dollars more than the standard car with metallic paint and these 2x other items. I went for the 19s 369M wheels too, which were approximately the same price over and above the included 18s as shown above.

I did get the rest of the quoted options though:- TopView, Xenons/Washers, ProNav and HUD. Couldn't resist.......

Can't wait for July, but haven't got a build-date from my dealer yet...

Regards,

Malcolm

Last edited by malfunction99; 03-31-2011 at 07:01 PM.. Reason: spellingk
Appreciate 0