View Single Post
      05-06-2012, 05:48 PM   #27
X3andZ4owner
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: X3 Z4 630iC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Chef View Post
The key point here is transparency. It's made clear to the customer what restrictions are in place, for how long, and why. IOW public knowledge and disclosure. In the case of Norwegian conspiracy theories this is obviously not the case over there.

OK - time to get back to Area 51 Autozone - I hear some aliens are arriving to have the performance chip unlocked on their spaceship.
Maybe you should take of your aluminum foil cap instead... The dealers here are pretty open with this issue.. I've heard it from 2 customers now and both got the info from the dealer..

But still , I have no physical proof ...If its in the root program it's pretty well hidden if your not at auto engine computer genius ...
But I don't see this as impossible on the contrary I see this as a logical evolution as the engines are getting more and more sophisticated and computer controlled ...

You talk about transparency ...can you please give me the os x root code then... ? Why should the BMW engine root code be open ? It isn't ...
Appreciate 0