09-30-2011, 11:42 AM   #6
Dukat
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 X3 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbinbi View Post
The one thing i am not happy about on my 128i, which i purchased used, is that it had sport seats (manual adjustable). They are great if you take a corner at .8gs. But if i drive 100 mi on the hwy, just not comfortable. And with manual adjustments, very hard to get setting i want. (however, my 20 yr old sons say they have no issues and just give us the key).

I sat in a x3 and the seats are not as 'sporty' so I don't think this will be an issue. Not sure about reliablility, see lots of issues here, but OTH, a forum is where you see people post their issues.
None of the X3's I test drove had sports seats so I can't comment first hand, but most people love them. I ordered them based on look at people's comments in the forums.

I sat in an X5 with sports seats which I thought were amazing, but later learned they were the multi-contour seats, so supposedly better than anything the X3 can get. The multi-contours are amazingly comfortable.