View Single Post
      05-12-2011, 10:42 AM   #19
Mako
(Sold) '00 M Roadster '06 M Coupe '16 M3 '20 X3MC
Rep
Drives: '23 M3 comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEDZEP View Post
Mako - you really only forgot one key point. The GLK is FUGLY!! Possibly the ugliest SUV since the Pontiac Aztec.

I didn't drive one but I sat in one several months ago. I was -okay- but didn't really do anything for me.
you are right, not sure how I forgot to mention that!!! I never really considered it from the start because of how ugly the exterior was to me and my wife but wasn't sure if everyone thought so, I wanted to focus on interior, engine and ride quality. I would have never even test drove one if it wasn't a loaner.

Mercedes is so hit and miss with their cars. I think the CLS is a great looking car, but some of their others need work. I normally hate chrome too but have gotten used to it on my C63 (front grill and door trims).

And back to the guy looking at the C class, the new interiors are really nice, especially if you get the upgraded stuff on them, the new C63 sedan looks amazing, I think better than the M3 now (interior that is, exterior is a toss up, I really like the side and font of the C63, but rear end of the M3)
Appreciate 0