View Single Post
      10-27-2011, 02:50 PM   #1
daeONE
Private
Rep
Drives: F15 35d Msport

First Post First BMW

Been a lurker for the past few weeks picking up lots of great information to help in the decision making process. Thanks for your posts! My wife took a new job and is in need of a larger vehicle. She's only driven Mercedes for the last ten years (latest a '10 e-class coupe) and we have been comparing the '12 ML with the X3. Much to my surprise she likes the X3 over the ML. I think a lot of it has to do with size since she likes the X3 over the X5 as well. She kind of liked the Q5 and wouldn't even consider a GLK. Once she drove the X3 she was sold . Personally, I like the aggressive more purposeful look of the X3 M Sport vs. the station wagon on steroids ML look. While the new interior in the ML is impressive there is too much of the bling factor for me (chrome everywhere).

So, I've got a Xdrive35i M Sport in Space Grey, black nevada leather, wavewood trim, and all boxes checked on order for her. My only disappointment is the isn't a 35d box to check here in the US. Anyhow, I've got a production number (week 44) and should have it before the end of November.

I'm looking forward to driving it on occasion.
Appreciate 0