02-18-2011, 03:58 PM   #104
sfax
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 2011 F25

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuffLittleUnit View Post
Date confirmed as 7th October so I'm now in "it's just a car mode" which of course explains the irony me being on the forum on a Friday evening.

I'm thinking of the positives ... by then the cold weather package will be useful immediately

I'm still in an Audi A5 which is under 3 years old and that's still a cracking car ... it's just starting to get a bit cramped in the back for my two boys.

I'm just hoping BMW can up their production rate. I saw this happen with the A5 which was also a new model when I ordered it.

And the big plus, of course, is that you guys will have ironed out all the niggles by the time mine gets here. I relish the schadenfreude of posting how my car's arrived with updated firmware etc as some of you are posting about your cars being back in the workshop again and how it's been there more than it's been on the road

Bitter? Me? No....
It will fly by Tuff. And remember you can waste hours in the final 2 months trying to track it all the way across the Atlantic and then to Germany and Sweden before it arrives with great fanfare at Southampton Docks

F25 xDrive20d SE __ professional multimedia package | dynamic package | climate package | 309s | xline | xenons | electric seats | folding mirrors | business speakers
Appreciate 0