Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 2011 F25

Quote:
Originally Posted by lateshow View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfax View Post
Re. nav, i know what you mean but i think you can stop guidance using iDrive on the nav menu and to save time, I think you can set a favourite button to kill it. I will check and let you know.

Aside from that, great feedback, glad you're enjoying. I also love the styling and technology. Oh, and the lights, DRLs, coming home lights, interior lights - JOY
No one seems to get this, even my dealer representative, so I'm wondering if I've got a one-off glitch (doubtful). You can't stop navigation when this is going on in idrive because the navigation has stopped on the main screen. The main navigation screen recognizes that I've reached my destination and stops trying to navigate me. The trouble is the communication between my large screen and the arrow function on my dash. My dash arrows will not stop trying to get me to where I just reached without turning off the car completely and/or choosing another navigation route and then stopping the guidance to the new route.

I wouldn't believe this myself I wasn't experiencing it.
Apologies, I think I see what you mean now . I'll have another look at this. I guess it's not always noticeable as people often switch off once they "arrive"

F25 xDrive20d SE __ professional multimedia package | dynamic package | climate package | 309s | xline | xenons | electric seats | folding mirrors | business speakers
Appreciate 0