05-11-2012, 11:16 PM   #12
KingX
Unregistered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 X3 M-Sport 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioactive View Post
He's serious. In fact on my home system I'll run pink noise through it for three days just to start a piece of equipment to break in. Not trying to be insulting, but the fact you are not aware this may reflect on your knowledge to judge an audio system. But then again as a professional audio engineer blogger wrote; there is no perfect sound; it is only our perception of what we think is the perfect sound and how that sound makes us respond. A lot of us just want a flat output line with no DSP/Surround or anything else. We want your systems to as closely as possible reflect what the artist and support people recorded. I've run a audio test CD quickly through the CD player the system performs quite well. Many of us are happy with the premium sound, especially at the price point.
+1

Also an audio enthusiast I should try my test cds as well and see how it performs at various frequencies for curiosity. But I already also think it sounds good and I know as it breaks in it will sound even better.

Not saying this directly to anyone in particular on here ...but I know a lot of people who don't even tune a system in. They put it on the first time and say it doesn't sound good without even setting it up correctly. Spend some time with it, adjust and listen..you might surprise yourself

[Black Sapphire/Oyster/Wave Wood: ZPP/ZTP/ZCW/ZCX/ZDH/ZPS/ZMP/6NR]
Appreciate 0