View Single Post
      04-28-2011, 08:19 AM   #6
tank531
Deckhand
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F25 2.0D SE xDrive (Sep 11)

This is exactly my situtation. Last night (Wed) I signed and returned a revised order form that changes the colour and spec. My 'old' spec was scheduled for del 01/10/11, so production some time in Aug. Lets say it was 1 August that leaves 3 months from now to get and schedule all the parts!

I am waiting until next week for a stauts update but my dealer said the same as Freeze, at the start of this thread. Last week I was in California and I visited 2 local BMW dealers and asked about this situtaiton. They both said changes could be made up until status 112 (scheduled for production) which is months away in our case. They also confirmed what we know from USA members that 6-8 weeks for a factory order is accurate for American deliveries. I will post next week my formal dealer feedback about possible changes in production due to my latest spec changes. I think it might be either the dealer or the indigenous BMW company who are making up these rules in order to possibly change slots or prioitise other customers - lets see....
Appreciate 0