vase330
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 19 E63S; 15.5 RangeRover ATB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kota View Post
+1

I agree, i think the new X3 has the best interior in its class atm, and having owned few BMWs i also see it improves with time. It is neat and very well balanced. I find Mercedes interiors tastless honestly. Also, remember this is a SAV: im amazed how many try to force this car to be what it is not meant to be: it has to be practical too, it is no meant to be used on a track (thats why im against the silly M Sport cosmetic thing), or to carry rich businessmen in the rear seats. It is a sort of luxury family car, and i think it does give all what one would expect from a car like that.
I have been to the Spartanburg plant recently, and driven those X and M vehicles on the track, and with all due respect you are a bit wrong on that point. Its not a merely cosmetic. Feeling is believeing in this case. I thought like you before, but I can tell you there is indeed a difference. In fact I think you will be very surprised when you eventually drive one. I drive a tuned ZSP 335i for whatever that's worth.