04-14-2017, 01:45 PM   #5
zhoudaniell
Private
Rep
Drives: 2014 x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by webersp View Post
Hi all,

I was looking at a 2011 F25 that has everything I wanted, except it doesn't have the Xenons.

Retrofitting adaptive Xenons is incredibly expensive according to other threads, and I have them on my current car, but I can live without them. What I don't like is the halogen look, seems like the Xenons and Angel eyes should be standard.

My question is, short of a full OEM retrofit, has anybody used or seen any products/solutions that make these lights look a little more modern?
I was in the same boat as you before - it bugged me for the first month but honestly I got over it.

It's nice to have yeah, and it looks super sleek, but honestly every single BMW that I see driving around has it and it doesn't make it that unique. plus, It's not worth spending a couple grand just to make it look cool to others, since you won't be able to see it yourself really.

I'm liking my normal, old and cheap halogens - do like some aspects of how it looks. I have other unique packages that other BMWs don't have so I'm all good
Appreciate 0