12-06-2013, 11:34 AM   #3
UKMS
Lieutenant
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: X7 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalagan View Post
Hi - new 2.0d Sport owner here - just taken delivery and very impressed compared to my old E83. I'll post a detailed comparison and pictures in a few days time.

I'd like to retrofit some of the extended storage options for the cargo bay and wondered if someone could post a picture of the trim side "eyes" (not the rotating hook - the things further back) that the flex net attaches to. I'd like to know where to make holes relative to the seat catch and power socket to retrofit. Could someone maybe post a picture or measurements etc. Also, the "eye" parts have a hole which suggests a screw or expanding rivit is used to fix them in place - could anyone confirm if there's a fixing used here. Thanks

David
Hi David

Happy to help where I can but I'm a little unclear what you are looking for ? .... I have the extended storage with side nets (as in your diagram) I also have floor rails into which you slide lashing eyes. Let me know exactly what you mean.. I think 15 is the shopping bag hook .... Is that what you need ?

Cheers

MS