View Single Post
      05-16-2011, 02:10 AM   #1
xDrive35i
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Porsche Macan S

Interior Cleaning

So I've just finished with quite a big photoshoot, and it was unfortunately very rainy outside. We used my car as a model "shuttle" and as a mobile clothing rack. Everyone was muddy, and there was a "pile-up" situation of people in my backseat. I bought some microfiber cloths and used water on the cloths to wipe down the leather, and that's mostly clean. But there's dirt EVERYWHERE on the floor in the backseat and the back of the front seats. I do not have all weather floor mats, because I think they look tacky, but now I have dirt everywhere on the floor. Any suggestions for cleaning?

Note: The garagemen who work in my apartment building clean the car weekly, but Thursday is three days away. In any event, if I can get them to clean the car before Thursday, how should I tell them to clean it? Should they drench and dry the standard floor mats? Should I take them out and have them steam cleaned? Should I keep using the microfibers for the leather? The problem now in the backseat is that the cloth on the hump and all below the leather upholstery where you put your feet is dirty.

Black Nevada Leather, if that helps.
Appreciate 0