View Single Post
      10-03-2011, 06:45 PM   #33
greg2step
X3 Owner/Driver
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 X3 M40i

Garage List
I love the technology in my X3 even made the mistake of offending someone who didn't have a tech package in his because I see it is a necessity. As an IT guy I am into gadgets and tech toys....but I think a lot of it is folks who work in IT are more likely to find themselves onto a forum like this than people who are not so technically savvy.

That's not to say that everyone here is a techy, it just means that there is likely more IT and engineering careers per capita on this forum than the population of X3 buyers as a whole.

There is likely a forum for almost every make/model of car on the Internet that has the same thing going on. This is my 3rd car of finding my way to an Internet enthusiasts forum for that car. That goes back to my 2003 Passat i bought new. I am not sure there was alot of forums like this prior to that.

The good thing is BMW forums are much more interesting than technical forums like Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, SAS, etc.
Appreciate 0