View Single Post
      11-26-2011, 11:15 PM   #20
June
Rep
Drives: 2012 x3 28i

Ok, so if anybody reading my thread and followed my story, it's not yet over.... Guess what happen today? THE NIGHTMARE CONTINUES... Again for the SECOND TIME AROUND.... our new 2012 X3 BROKE DOWN and it will not start... I want to post the video but I don't know how, maybe I'll post it in youtube tomorrow so anybody can see it and help me here... Anyway, I think we got a LEMON CAR 2012 BMW X3 here... Remember, I just picked up the car from the dealership service center, have it checked and perform a diagnostic test, and the result of the diagnostic is that there is no problem with the car. They even said we misuse the car by plugging the ipod on car and that's the coz of the first break down....I DON'T THINK SO.... THE CAR IS NOT STARTING AGAIN. NO IPOD, NOTHING PLUGGED IN THERE... IT JUST BROKE DOWN AFTER LEAVING IT IN THE PARKING LOT....So we called the BMW roadside assistance, and waited for 2 hours, and they said to wait for another hour, until we just cancel it and left the car for it is a safe parking lot anyway. THANKS TO MY HONDA CIVIC 2003 THAT IS VERY RELIABLE.....AND I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU'D CALL THAT SERVICE BUT THAT IS REALLY A TERRIBLE HORRIBLE SERVICE FROM BMW...WHAT A SHAME REALLY!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY ANYMORE...I THINK THAT IS TOO MUCH.... So tomorrow, I WANT TO RETURN THE CAR... FOR ME, I REALLY SUSPECT IT IS LEMON CAR...DEFECTIVE CAR.. I don't know if the problem is the battery anymore... Something's running inside even if the engine is off.... When I tried the remote again to open the car... It just alarmed... then I tried restarting it, it didn't start... Hope I can show you the video, I'll try my best to post it here.. So I NEED SOME HELP HERE... IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN RETURN MY CAR? THE CAR IS LEASED? ANYBODY KNOW THE CONTRACT OF LEASE HERE. we just bought it last Oct 22 i guess..Anything you can recommend, suggest on what to do? I don't want that car back anymore... I'm traumatized, scared, and really it gave us a lot of inconvenience for the past 3 days... Never in my life I would imagine that... I have so much headache right now... I THINK IM STILL JUST HAVING BAD DREAMS HERE... PLS....HEEELLLPPPPP!!!!!!
Appreciate 0