Pygocentrus Piraya
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW X3MC

Garage List
2021 BMW X3MC  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post
for 28i models to get the LED lights $1900 option, u need to get xenons as well which is $900 option. I believe its not worth $2800 for LED so i settle for xenons

which i find ridiculous because 2 separate sets of lights
Xenons are standard on the 35i. I can't understand why they would make someone upgrade via a $900 Xenon option to then remove that for an additional $1,900 LED upgrade. Money is better spent upgrading to the 35i with Xenons standard. Maybe that's what they are thinking.
I would upgrade to a 35i IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW FINALLY! View Post
Thanks for the info. So what makes the DHP so good. Now in considering it
DHP is worth every penny.

Dynamic Damper Control (DDC): It allows you to have an SAV with an extremely tight suspension that also absorbs bumps and rough pavement really well. In sport mode it is a rock star!!!... better than the regular BMW sport suspension IMO. You can feel the change instantly and it starts at the steering wheel.

Performance Control: Maintains a rear wheel drive oriented torque split. Feels like you are in a rear wheel drive sedan with x-drive. I think the split is 30%-40% front to 70%-60% rear...not sure but there is a noticeable difference.

Variable Sport Steering (VSS): Continuously adjusts the steering ratio and force depending on the speed you are traveling. This is something that didn't take me long to get used to and makes highway and curvy road driving a lot of fun.

2021 BMW X3MC
Donington Grey Metallic / Sakhir Orange & Black Extended Merino Leather / Aluminum Carbon Structure
Appreciate 0