Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumblingtrout
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamasgotkids View Post
Thank you! That's an excellent comparison and speaks to the things that matter most in my decision. We plan to wait until spring (which sounds like there will be a good benefit for the xc) since the Mini we will be trading is a convertible, a tough sell heading into the current Seattle rainy season.
I'll put some pictures/thoughts up when we take delivery of the XC60. It should actually arrive into the dealership today 10 days early, looking to pick it up on Wednesday.

What are you looking for in your replacement car as priorities?
Priorities are space and comfort, then gas mileage. I don't hate my car, I love the way it drives, but the rear seats don't fold (which ticks me off that that is optional - it wasn't optional on either of the 3's we owned in Germany, so never thought I had to ask for split seats here). I've got the sport which is a bit stiff, and the roads in Seattle are crap so you feel it a lot more than I'd like.

That said, the car was a surprise Christmas gift from my husband (bless him), I got a bit excited remembering my past 3 series and kind of overlooked the practicality side of things. (Sometimes I actually miss the minivan...you can't beat the space with kids and dogs!)
Appreciate 0