View Single Post
      08-03-2012, 10:34 AM   #42
mooney058
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F25 (Sept 2012) 525i (gone)

Quote:
Originally Posted by X3andZ4owner View Post
Lets agree that we disagree, fine with me..

But the numbers don't lie in what ever way you turn and twist ..
Reality speaks for itself and criminality has gone up the last years and there are more foreign criminals in UK jails now than for 10 years ago , the criminal percentage is higher than in the ethnic UK population. These are facts NOT fiction :-)
The numbers are there for you to see.

And I can understand you to doubt information from databases from not so good Universities as Oxford.... but what the heck..

From the "little known news agency" International Business Times:

Some of The national statistics can however be found here if you follow the link in the article from The International Business Times UK

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reques...ncoming-232773
I am sorry, you do have selective reading issue - you see what you want to see, and not necessarily what it says ...

If there are more criminals in foreign countries, Ryanair is to blaim - the same is true in my native country - foreign criminals in LT are not only from 'further east', but also from the West and North (increase in rape cases increased quite substantily). If you want to develop this topic furhter, you can send me a private message, I will provide links to articles etc about increased criminality (of other type). My point is still the same - let's not generalise and simplify things.
I feel ashamed of my compatriots who committ crimes, but I also know that there are people with fake LT passports traveling accross the EU (reported in national media) and doing bad things there.
Appreciate 0