View Single Post
      12-22-2018, 02:13 PM   #1
reillyrocks
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: audi s4

Looking for X3 m-sport

Hello, I am new here and now I find myself looking for an X3 m-sport 2011-2014 after a year of being convinced i was going to own a 2014-2016 SQ5. I've owned Audis so many times and a Mercedes but never a BMW. I know this will come as no surprise to some here but I am forced to abandon my pursuit of the SQ5. My problem is that I can no longer justify the outrageous prices and shortcomings of the SQ5 when compared to the F25 35i M-sport. The 2011-2014 X3 35i M-sport can cost sometimes half the price of the SQ5. With a tune I can get within tenths of a second and match the SQ5 on the butt dyno. I am soo torn to leave my Audi membership behind but I am convinced that the F25 X3 35i m-sport is the bargain of the century. I am looking forward to driving one and then very likely finding one to suit my tastes. I am wondering if anyone else here was an Audi or SQ5 expatriate and is happy with choosing this gen X3 m-sport. I'd be excited to hear from anyone with comments on ownership ups and downs or even regrets or warnings and advice. Right now the selection and value seems to be highest in the well equipped and maintained 2012-2013 family. I'm reluctant to jump on a first year 2011.
Appreciate 0