View Single Post
      05-12-2015, 11:34 AM   #163
bleedsoff
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 3.0D

Smile

Hello

Just wanted to introduce myself. Been reading the forum for about a month and just recently became an x3 owner. I am Audi fan boy at heart I'm afraid to say, but with a new addition to the family, I had to great rid of my beloved S3 and some how ended up with a pre owned BMW X3.

I'm liking the X3 but still feel it's lacking to Audi. Unfortunately Audi seem to hold their values better and really couldn't afford what I wanted an SQ5. So I managed to pick up an BMW M sport 3.0D X3 registered Jan 2015 with 2000 miles on the clock for just under 40K. Options it seemed to have were folding mirrors, professional nav, visibility pack, M sport plus pack, 20inch alloys, comfort access, black saphire and oyster leather.

What I love about the car is the engine (although not getting anywhere near the claimed economy) and the space in side. Also love the exterior look of the car. I'm not a fan of the interior so much and the idrive seems a bit clunky.

There are a few options I would like to add and was wondering if anyone new some professional retrofitters that could do the job to factory standard? Also anyone suggest a good boot liner?
Appreciate 0