Major
Rep
Drives: 2020 F97 X3M

Garage List
2020 BMW X3M  [0.00]
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by xBMW View Post
Definitely. I did drive both and I do love the great speed and acceleration of the 35i but I really can't justify that speed for my wife. She's going to be driving the car most often, and it's mainly going to be used as a family car so such a high speed doesn't really make itself useful in that sense. Of course being the knucklehead I am I want to opt for the 300hp engine, albeit after seeing how much I used my 290hp Maxima for such purposes it's a complete waste.

I don't know, here in Canada there is no M-sport on the 28i (which is one package I really want to get). The only decision left for me is the 28i loaded with all the tech features but not as speedy as I'd like, or the 35i with everything, including a high sticker price (which I don't mind paying if it was any use for what the car is really meant to do)

I seem to be fighting that same idiot inside of me every time I buy a new car.
I am sure she, as well as you - will enjoy your X3 As I mentioned in my previous post the 2.8i acquits itself very well performance wise
2018 X3 M40i BSM/Oyster/ZPP/ZPX/HK/S6CPA/718M(retired)
Appreciate 0