View Single Post
      11-25-2011, 11:08 AM   #7
June
Rep
Drives: 2012 x3 28i

Guess what happen? it was a whole nightmare last night.... our 1 month old brand new X3 2012 broke down, left it on the parking lot the whole night for there was no assistance from the BMW. Battery was totally drained that it didn't start... we spend our THANKSGIVING waiting for a tow truck that didn't came. They called us back and said they can provide service on the next day... wow, how was that assistance? We even missed the thanksgiving party with friends... and I was so ashamed to say that our BMW broke down. We were so embarrassed that we bought a BMW which is I thought produce very reliable cars, and after a month it didn't start... I don't really understand it at alll...
Then the next day (which is today black friday) they came and they jump start the car. I brought it to the dealership service center and told me they'll gonna diagnose the car and will charge me $209 if they found some misuse... I told them I left the ipod plugged in the center console, then they said that may be the cause of it... what the heck? You mean to say that if you left you Ipod plugged in the car, it will totally drained the battery even if you shut down the engine? Again I don't understand it....BMW should fix this problem... It should not be possible that an ipod can drain car's battery.... especially if we use the car everyday and I believe the engine will constantly charge the battery.... (sorry I don't know how to explain this).
Now I was in the dealership this morning, it's black friday, and I was suppose to go shopping and buy TV.. but guess what, they told me they can't fix the car at the moment for it's holiday and there was no technician available... Ok, so I told them if they can give me service car... They said it is not possible at all, there is no available.... I said, wow, I heard my friends who own, honda, toyota, even hyundai, they give service cars if they have their car fix, BMW NOTHING!!! I EVEN ASKED THEM JUST A RIDE GOING TO THE SUBWAY STATION... THEY SAID THEY CAN'T DO IT AND THERE IS NO CAR AVAILABLE... HOW WAS THAT???? They sell cars but don't have shuttle or ride for customers. TERRIBLE... I really thought I was just having a bad dream... but IT WAS REAL!!!! Then I complain and complain and complain inside their office.. until finally a guy inside who felt my frustration and anger gave me a ride home.... what a day!!!!
Sorry to shared these sentiments here... I know this is not the right place to say all of this, but I just want this out of my system right now... I was really pissed by what happened to me, and hope BMW should give me better service next time because the reason why we bought BMW is that I thought it will not give us so much problems at least not for a month or 2... or even 3 years... I think that it was too soon for the car to break down considering it was brand new...I just really regret the decision of buying BMW after all that happen to us...anyways, hope I can have my car tomorrow as they promised...or at least they should give me a service car for the moment for it is totally not our fault at all... BMW gave us a lot of inconvenience and I think as a customer, we deserve better service than that....
(Sorry, I can't express myself properly in english for it's my second language. pls. bare with my grammar here)
Appreciate 0