United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 28i

Garage List
2014 BMW 528ix  [0.00]
2013 BMX X3 28i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Briant73 View Post
Just an update - Car dealers in this area must be doing well or maybe they don't want my money because I have yet to hear back from the BMW dealership for almost a week (two emails and one voicemail left the other day), the Acura dealership sent automated responses to my inquiries but nothing since. The Audi dealership never responded. Now I know I could just stop by but I figured this is the 21st century and sending a build configuration of what I'm looking for would prompt either an email or phone call introducing themselves.

So my latest question if I bought from a BMW dealership not local to me could I still use the local dealership service center for BMW recommended service and warranty work? If I needed a loaner would that be provided by BMW care or is that a dealership perk when buying through them. I would rather stay local but if I can get a better response and deal from a place an hour away I am not against making the drive to buy from.
Yes, but no loaner from dealer you don't buy car from. You should give your local dealer an opportunity to match whatever price you got. That's what I did and they were initially the highest of 5. Win, win. They get your business on the buy, the service and you have a local dealer for everything. You'd find they'd be more loyal to you. My dealer is my car wash too. I'm there at least twice/month- another perk.
Appreciate 0