View Single Post
      01-03-2013, 03:36 PM   #418
Wallo
Germany
Rep
Drives: X3 F25

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsheridan View Post
Yes, I know what TMC stands for, I was just making sure that was the TMC you were referring to.

Check your HU_CIC / TI_CA_TMC setting. I think aktiv = RTTI and nicht aktiv = TMC.

For your KOMBI error, assuming the fault condition no longer exists, to clear the fault code.

1) Launch C:\EDIABAS\Bin\TOOL32.EXE
2) Hit F3
3) Load C:\EDIABAS\Ecu\F01.PRG
4) In the "Select Job: F01" window, select FS_LOESCHEN_FUNKTIONAL
5) Hit F5
6) "Results" window should show "JOB_STATUS = OKAY"

Hopefully, Problem Solved.

Note: fs_lesen_funktional only read fault codes, FS_LOESCHEN_FUNKTIONAL will delete it.
I changed HU_CIC / TI_CA_TMC setting to nicht aktiv. Now I have "TP" in the status line. I assume that means it is activated, although the nav system did not display any traffic while they announced some on the radio. Since I was not driving, this is only a preliminary report. I will get back to you once I tried it while driving and using the nav.

EDIBAS was not able to load F01.PRG - it got stuck while opening the file. Anyways, I assume the fault condition is still existing due to the fact that the importer of the car changed the light settings according to German regulations. Some setting seems to make the system assume that the car has the automatic headlight adjustment built in, but in fact it does not.
Appreciate 0