02-02-2011, 01:28 PM   #64
sfax
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 2011 F25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoze View Post
As much as I think this is good news, it still leaves some concern. They only communication which supports this appears to have come from two UK based email messages from a UK dealer and a UK Corporate Communications person. No knock on the UK, however the only U.S. response has been the opposite from a BMW USA Customer Rep.

It still seems strange that there is silence on this officially and that most if not all dealers have no firm info. I am most likely moving my build a few weeks behind at this point to hedge my bet - although I think the odds appear good for some sort of undefined upgrade later, the handling of this makes me think otherwise. Hope I am wrong.
I'm new to BMW so I'm not sure what constitutes official. All of these emails are from BMW Group UK, not from a dealer. This is close as I can get to official. It's in writing and it's from BMW Group UK.

All of that said, the information is there for everyone to make (hopefully) informed decisions. It could be wrong, as could anything you read about new features prior to their release.

F25 xDrive20d SE __ professional multimedia package | dynamic package | climate package | 309s | xline | xenons | electric seats | folding mirrors | business speakers
Appreciate 0