View Single Post
      03-02-2012, 05:21 PM   #45
E92LNGCGY
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F97/Q5/982 GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy yen View Post
I had one of my mechanics help me out... he seemed to know where everything was lol. I know that you'll have to remove the intake piping to get to the one sensor and the shroud by the windshield to get to another. I had to leave at one point of an install for work, but I am going to look into it more this sunday to understand it. The 4 sensors are well hidden though.

I think it depends on your retailer and what the problem is. I mean if you blow your engine due to overboosting that's obviously you fault but the retailer cannot blame something unrelated to the tune. The Tune comes with the can scan tool which give you the ability to erase codes and detect them. Also it is completely removable with in 45 mins unlike the dinan tune. I've done some research on this tune, and there are tons of guys running JB on their N55's and N54's. Some boosting them over 5PSI vs Stock. No one seems to be having problems with it (knock on wood).
I want to get the tune but have no idea where to look for the harness. If you find out let me know. Thanks.
Appreciate 0