View Single Post
      06-18-2012, 04:12 PM   #2010
kingbadger
Enlisted Member
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: X3 (F25) 3.0D MSport

First Pics of my 3.0D CB MSport

Poor excuse I know, but I blame the English weather. I've had "her" since 1st June and I am only now posting my first pics. I went to the Cholmondeley Pageant of Power on Saturday and the parking grounds were a mudbath. Then, on Sunday it didn't rain. And it was cool. So 4 hours and some (well, quite a lot really) Autoglym High Definition Wax later I feel she's ready to be shared. Note the colour - in the first it looks black. Then it gets a little bit bluer, then, in the last with the open tailgate you can see it looks really blue. And this is the same camera (my iPhone) with pics taken within a few minutes of each other. The only significant variable is the angle of reflection. Needless to say I love it. Totally. However, if I had a spare £1.2M I might be tempted to be unfaithful and snap up one of the last Aston Martin One-77s. Apparently of the 77 to be made, 18 are unsold. More than one owner has bought two. One to drive, one to treasure. Ah well....
Attached Images