View Single Post
      09-20-2011, 09:39 PM   #28
07Z4M4me
Private
Rep
Drives: 07 Z4M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by IZAGLO View Post
If thi M was out now i would be buying it...I am hoping it comes in a 6 speed MANUAL...If not i will move on to something else...My dillema atm is i need a 4wd car NOW.....My son is usuing my DD CRV and the 135i will not get me out of my 800 ft driveway so i can get to work in snow..Retail manager so i have to be there.... I may just buy a second hand AWD car to get by till the M comes out...either `1XM oe 3XM either would do in a manual...Currently pricing out S4, 335iX.....possibly VW R if it shows up soon...Also test drove the Evo and the STI again as i have done many times....They just do not feel or have the build of the BMW.and do not feel fast anymore after the 135i torque...stock and especially with the JB4..but even stock for stock the 135i feels better than the STI or Evo......so what to do what to do...
Agreed on the 6-speed manual. My wife has an 04 X3 6-speed manual, and with cash in hand, she left the dealership when she found out the new one doesn't have a manual offered in the U.S. She was literally ready to put an order down for one when they were announced.

Her plan is to wait and see if the X3M is offered with a manual, and if not, we'll go order a new Porsche Cayenne with a 6-speed manual the same day. Simple as that.

Our sales guy reminded us that we'd be breaking a 15 year streak of buying BMW's from him...as that would be two lost sales in the past year from us totaling over $100k (our 5er wagon will have to soldier on as well, since they didn't import that).
Appreciate 0