Thread: Top Gear
View Single Post
      01-10-2014, 08:16 AM   #5
n55x3
Captain
Rep
Drives: n55 BMWs

I saw the Top Gear Worst Car episode recently(was a straight to DVD special but htey aired it on BBC America a few months back) where they labeled the F25 X3 one of the worst cars in the world. Just gotta take it with a grain of salt.

I think they called it something like the village idiot in a town full of geniuses. Said it was confused due to it's size.

My wife never watches car shows but when it was on the other night I replayed it and showed her. We got a good laugh about it and now she doesn't think too highly of the TG boys (I still thoroughly enjoy them).

I drive a 2013 335i MSport and I still feel like my wife's 2011 X3 is the more special car. If I had to choose between the 2 I'd choose the X3. It's an amazing little SUV that has top tier performance and efficiency, excellent on road manners and a surprisingly stout little off-roader (unless you destroy your tire sidewall and then assume the X3 is an awful off-roader ;-) ). It's pretty rare you can have those same attributes in a single vehicle.
Appreciate 0