View Single Post
      07-31-2013, 10:25 AM   #36
Snowman73
Rep
Drives: X3 3.0d M-Sport Deep Sea Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbuzzy View Post
How do you think the X3 handles compared to the e90? I haven't had a chance to drive one yet, but I'm curious.
I had an E90 330d for six years and we now have the 3.0d M-Sport. I can honestly say that there is a difference, but not as much as you would think. You do notice the extra height and the car does not feel as nimble, but it really does grip and the four wheel drive does make a hell of a difference round bends especially in sport +. The engine is sweet and smooth and extremely powerful, you do notice the extra torque that the petrol engines cannot match and the auto is a dream - so if you want effortless performance it ticks all the boxes. The paint though is very thin compared to the non water based paint I am used to. The E90 was like a tank and although the X3 is very solid and well built, you do notice the reduction in weight - although I must admit, I feel safer in this car because of the height.

__________________________________________________ ___________2013 3.0d X3 M-sport Deep Sea Blue, Black Leather, Xenons, DIRAC Professional Sound sytem, Pro Nav, 19" Wheels, Tinted windows, Folding Mirrors, PDC, ASS, DAB Radio, Aluminium trim inc roof bars
Appreciate 0