mike185
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: X3 X28i ; M235i xdrive Convert

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cebula2000 View Post
Took delivery of my new X3 20d SE yesterday. Hadn't driven one since test drive in December. Worried that after my 330D it would seem underpowered but after a 160 mile drive back from the dealer I was very happy with performance given its newness. The 8 speed auto is very smooth and it handles well but auto stop with an auto takes a bit of getting used to. The quality of the plastics is definitely inferior to the 3 series and it doesn't quite have the BMW driver appeal but the driving position is good and the sports seats are comfortable. Wish I had opted for the sound system upgrade as the standard one is OK but a bit disappointing. Ipod works well through media package and impressed with sat nav. The new iDrive seems a big improvement on one i used on a 2006 535D touring.

Ave 36 MPG consumption on a motorway run with quite heavy traffic on M25/A1 return journey with just 156 miles on the clock.

media business advanced
climate comfort
auto
sports steering wheel
307 style alloy
folding mirrors
sports seats
seat heating front
fineline wave wood
xenons
DAB
service inclusive

apologies for poor pics taken with Blackberry.....which incidentally doesn't pair very well with the X3.
Congrats ! good luck with her !
Appreciate 0