View Single Post
      07-09-2015, 08:07 AM   #6
Braumin
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i xDrive Sedan

I've got two kids now and we've gone through a couple of brands over the years. We had an Evenflo infant seat and a couple Gracos, but now we use Britax. The quality is top notch. I've never seen any other brand that is anywhere close.

For example, the LATCH system on most car seats is good to OK, but it can be a pain to get the seat tight. Not with Britax. They have a much better design and it's dead simple to get the seat tight. It's also much easy to remove the seats when needed.

I never got to try one of their infant seats but they have a couple of models here:
https://us.britax.com/car-seats/infant-car-seats/

We used the Marathan convertible model and it was fantastic. When it was time for booster seats we chose the Parkway SGL (L for LATCH which isn't necessary on a booster but keeps the seat from flying around when no one is in it)

You should be able to find them at Toys-r-us that's where I got a couple. I would definitely recommend checking them out.

Also you should be able to test fit them in the car and return if they don't work.

Last edited by Braumin; 07-09-2015 at 08:18 AM..
Appreciate 0