11-26-2013, 10:00 AM   #2406
MrFargo13
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 X3 35i M-Sport/2011 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAJA
The car is epic, managed to get it home safely Friday evening from Park Lane and London rush hour, but havent really taken it out properly to explore its true potential. First impressions are very good, its very comfortable and the heated sports seats are great. Colour combination of the interior is lovely, black leather & aluminium trim just what we wanted and the Deep Sea Blue is gorgeous! Hooked up the phone yesterday, no issues at all and even got it streaming directly from Spotify. The sound quality is very good and I am happy about that as I cannot stand a tinny stereo! The iDrive is very easy to navigate once you have spent 5 minutes playing with it, sorted most of the settings already. I love the moon roof, one of the best options, not so sure about the nav yet, need to use it a bit before I slate it. I think we should have gone for the wider screen with more functions but never mind, I am sure the one we have will be sufficient. I think this car is all about the engine though, I put my foot down a bit and was shocked how fast it is, shocked in a good way of course, epic springs to mind... Certainly an upgrade from our 1st gen X3 3.0 SE petrol, very happy with the purchase so far & looking forward to exploring what it has to offer...
Congrats on the new car! It was fun to hear your comments after only a few days. Don't over do it on the break-in though (the hardest part is waiting).
Appreciate 0