Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW

Feeler: CPO 2009 X3 AW/SB

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
65,000 miles, CPO until June 2015. I am the second owner; the X3 has a clean carfax, been garaged, and a full service history available (serviced by BMW of Warwick by both owners, with more frequent-than-required oil/filter changes under my ownership).

Interior and exterior are in good condition; mechanically, the car is in exceptional condition.

One caveat to the exterior, there is a dime sized ding on the passenger door and a scratch on the passenger door handle all from what must have been an over-zealous truck owner opening their door too hard/fast after parking. I purchased the X3 with this blemish to lower the sale price- and I will pass those savings on to the next owner.

Similar cars are being offered by dealers for $27,999. I am offered at $23,999. Includes rook rack and <1y/o OEM rubber mats.

Feedback on pricing appreciated.

For context, I've sold 3 cars on this forum and have track record for fair pricing and a great reputation for how well I maintain my automobiles - feel free to look through my post history!

On pics, I am having trouble uploading pics from my iPhone, I'll try again this evening from my Mac.

Thank you!

Appreciate 0