IG @bmwF9xG80
Rep
Drives: G80 M3, X4M, G07 X7m50

Garage List
2023 BMW G80 M3  [0.00]
2020 BMW X4MC  [0.00]
16' BMW X4 M40i  [10.00]
06 Cadillac STS  [0.00]
There bad batches of DWS and every tire.
My friend swears on the new Michelin Pilot A/S 3 but they wear so fast and bubble within the year thank god for his warranty (replaced them).

I've had DWS on my 2006 RWD Cadillac STS for 2yrs and at that time the DWS were just out new and soldout nationwide. Found it on craigslist for good price 80% life and drove 1hr to get them off a guy in a Lexus. Gotta thank these tires so much because a RWD in teh SNOW? means a lot to me when you're able to drive to work and back home safely in NYC/NJ roads, traffic etc.

I was debating on sticking with RFT but the options were limited that had good winter performance, unfortunately I'm 1 of those that doesn't have their own garage and can't have dedicated season tires.

Found DWS again on craigslist for a great price and took off the cheapyear LS 2 (wow they were so bad with only 12k miles on them). DWS does have a soft sidewall but the way it held up in all the snow we got this year on my X3 this tire will take my vote yet again, being able to go through puddles of rain in the highway that magically appear and you can't avoid due to the middle lane crowded and slow. My ultimate respect to the DWS once again.

235/50-18 i had in my Caddy
245/45-19 squad on my X3 M-Sport.

In my past bmw I had bridgestone potenza RE960AS 3G but it was like driving on rails, i cannot comment on snow testing since i didnt keep the car for long and cant remember how good it was in the rain at hwy speed.

My suggestion is search these forums will take some days and read what is best for your area and what weather you will need it the most. In my case, Rain/Snow are more important than Dry because most can do fine in the Dry. I rather have a great Rain tire w/ Winter safety than the best summer tire since in my case there's more rainy days and the snow is you never know where you're going to be.

BMW Dinan will recommend P-Zero because thats what they carry and will $$$$ profit from you buying it from them too.

Tirerack has good reviews and a lot of users reviews too. At the end of the day everyone here lives in a different city or climate, follow the ones nearest you with more than 1 year of driving in those different climate too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ND40oz View Post
They don't mention it and since the last ones were not, I'd assume that these aren't either, but you never know.

http://www.ctamedia.com/continental/...econtact-dws06

http://www.moderntiredealer.com/news...ntact-dws.aspx
This is great news

IG: @bmwF9XG80

Last edited by FSociety; 03-18-2015 at 08:14 PM..
Appreciate 2