View Single Post
      04-12-2011, 11:28 PM   #50
xDrive35i
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Porsche Macan S

I've seriously had enough.

You X5'ers come here thinking you're all fancy, like you're smarter buyers because you somehow justified spending 20% more on a car whose length and width YOU DON'T EVEN NEED. It's just a fucking car, people. Let's FREAK OUT ABOUT QUALITY CONTROL BECAUSE WE'RE BEING FORCED TO BUY A REALLY FANTASTIC CAR....wait a minute. Nobody's forcing you, and shame on you for looking down upon a car just because IT COSTS LESS. I mean honestly, fuck that.

You X5 owners...if you didn't buy the 50i, well, you should probably just kill yourself now, because you know just as well as I do that whenever you see one, your heart sinks because you tried to justify your not being able to afford the bigger engine by saying you didn't need it, but you know in your heart you wish you could have it. Now does that sound like something you want to be told, ESPECIALLY if it's not true?

Seriously if you're not buying the car, don't go and spread your discontentedness with people who have ordered it or who already own it. I love my car...although I don't have it now as it's being serviced for a problem to which every single 2010--> BMW is susceptible. Don't ruin it because you're mad that your E70 or E71 just isn't up to date, and don't whine about how you like the 520d better. If you want to tell people how you feel about the 520d in comparison to ANY car, then go to the 5 series forum, because I've run out of patience for the lot of you.

Last edited by xDrive35i; 04-13-2011 at 12:14 AM..
Appreciate 0