09-27-2012, 02:58 PM   #8
sfax
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 2011 F25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaud View Post
No offence, but why would I expect "concierge"-service from a car manufacturer (no matter what their marketing may claim)? Taking into account the number of BMWs circulating, how would these BMW "concierges" ever be able to provide valuable individual advice to all those different clients who have all their specific needs? Unless, of course, BMW would create a separate "concierge"-branch or outsource it to a professional concierge-outfit. In any event, I am already happy if they can fix my car whenever I need them to do so... no need to bother them with other requests...
It doesn't matter how they do it, or what you expect, they shouldn't say things like "you can just call them and ask them to book you a hotel" when they are selling you the car (my salesman said almost exactly this) if it's patently untrue. Equally they shouldn't say it will do 200mph and 100mpg

F25 xDrive20d SE __ professional multimedia package | dynamic package | climate package | 309s | xline | xenons | electric seats | folding mirrors | business speakers
Appreciate 0