View Single Post
      07-12-2016, 11:31 PM   #6
Keenana
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 X3 35i

Guys, I'm pretty sure I've found the holy grail of workshop manuals! The first thing I always do when I buy a new car is track down the best workshop manual I can get my hands on. For my last Volkswagen I had the AMAZING Bentley manual, so I was disappointed when i couldn't find much of anything for my F25 X3 (first BMW too). However, I have found a source for the LEGIT Rheingold BMW/MINI/ROLLS-ROYCE workshop SYSTEM. Cost me $106 USD (including shipping from Europe), comes on 3 DVDs. I have barely scratched the surface, but this is the real deal. Not only is it the workshop manual library, but so so much more. When you order, you choose your vehicle model, but as far as i can tell, this software suites covers all? BMW, Rolls-Royce, and Mini models in one shot! Man I'm excited. Also, as far as I can tell without testing yet, this suite does EVERYTHING... like as in connect your car using your cable and do diagnosis, vehicle management, etc etc. I'll update when I have a chance to play around more, but man this is awesome. The website is pretty archaic looking and so are the emails you get from the company. I was a little worried it might be a fraudulent site, but nope, all came in the mail a few weeks later. ENJOY!

http://www.manualsoft.com/index.php/...page=2&sort=1a

Last edited by Keenana; 07-12-2016 at 11:40 PM..
Appreciate 0