General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardchou View Post
Hi all,

I have attached a screen shot of my issue. I am trying to code DVD in Motion but I don't have an option to set the speed value to "FF". Any ideas?

Also, can you please teach me how to revert all codes back to the original setting? I have a backup of the orginal code (CAF folder)

Thank you,
Richard
Do not change the Drop Down, change the Werte Value below it. Right click on it (00) and select Edit in the bottom window, change 00 to FF, and then in the upper right corner of that same bottom window, hit the save icon (or Ctrl-Enter I think), then save the NCD, back up and FDL Code it.

You can use your .ncd files by right-clicking on the ECU and selecting add or insert, and the selecting the corresponding .ncd file, and then FDL Coding the ECU.

However, the easiest thing to do (assuming you have not modified your VO in any way) is to simply Read you VO, Read VCM, and then highlight each ECU one at at time, Right-Click on it and select CODE. This "VO Coding" (as opposed to "FDL Coding") will restore each ECU to it's as delivered condition.

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0