shawnsheridan
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aziego View Post
Picked up the X3 a few weeks ago and found this awesome forum. Anyway, I am trying my hand at coding. Took an old laptop and installed win732-bit with e-sys 3.18.4 and psdzdata 4.74. On the first try, everything connected but was not able to download HU_CHAMP2. I just got an error message. So I figured I need to update the psdzdata files. I search and downloaded the files for 47.5 and then the files for 48.1. Now I can't connect anymore, it just says psdzdata is corrupted. Is there a special way to install the updated psdzdata files? I just un-rar the updates into the psdzdata folder. I will also try to get a new copy of the update files, originally obtained them from usenet.

Also another question, I did not see this in the cheat sheet but is there a code to turn off the annoying chime when the temperature drops below 37 degrees? Most annoying when I start the car and get the idrive warning and then the temperature warning.
I can help you with your PSdZData issue, but I can not PM you because of your Post Count, so put up an email here if you want my help.

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0