12-15-2014, 11:31 PM   #1226
droftrah
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 G01 X3 M40i

Garage List
LED turn signal coding

I've asked this question on different parts of the forum but had no luck, I figured this would be the thread for it!

I changed out all turn signals front/rear and brake lights to led's from superbrightleds a while ago. The front signals work fine, the brake lights work fine, but the rear turn signals do not blink in sync when using the flashers/hazards or when unlocking/locking the car.

From what I've observed the passenger side (right) side rear turn signal blinks slightly behind the left side about 75% of the time. All other lights flash exactly at the same time (fronts, side repeaters, left rear) but the right rear lags most of the time I don't get it..

(It kinda looks like the videos people posted comparing one side LED, one side OEM - except for me both sides are LED obviously, but lag looks similar)

For coding away all issues, I have all bulbs set to LEDs, and have warm and cold checks set to not active. Weirdly, last month when the dealer reflashed the cic the bulbs were blinking perfectly in sync when using flashers and for locking/unlocking (but obviously hyperflashed and gave warnings for turn signals). As soon as I recoded away the errors, the right rear started lagging again in flasher/locking/unlocking situations.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

These are the exact LEDs installed all around (very bright btw highly recommend)

https://www.superbrightleds.com/more...ed-tower/1326/
Appreciate 0