12-14-2014, 07:15 PM   #1221
ActiveWhite
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: ActiveHybrid 3

Unhappy PSdZData Version Challenges

Thanks Shawn.

I started out by following the instructions at the beginning of this popular thread and eventually guessed at the cause of my problem by the time I got through to about page forty of these postings that my ZoneAlarm firewall was almost certainly not helping.

Turning off the firewall and reading more pages of others' feedback (it was also good to learn that it is wise to have the engine running while applying updates, different from the first instructions) I now figure that my errors are due to my ActiveHybrid 3, while having a 2012-07 build date, has a current I-Step of F020_14_07_505, and my version of PSdZData is F020_14_03_502 (52.1) is of course out-of-date already. It is quite amazing how just four months' generation difference results in an ability to only process about three of the dozen or so CAFD files. Visiting the dealer may give reason for pause, especially if they do an update for no customer-stated concern.

So, I think I now need 2.53.5 or higher to get much of anything done. Perhaps I need ESYS 3.26. I have spent quite a while on this so far, and still made no progress. How might I be able to secure the more recent version?

Thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0